CAN...MOTHER SKY LIVE 1970!
Being on a Can kick throughout the past two or so weeks (this being brought on by a mention in an Ian MacDonald "Letter From England" column that appeared in a 1975 issue of CREEM), I thought I'd share my mania with you by posting this pretty hot performance taken from German tee-vee. If this only got out to us Amerigans at the time maybe we would have seen Iggy on a weekly basis!
Nolte: Tom Cruise’s Climate Screed ‘Digger’ Opens to $8M, Deadly C+
Cinemascore
-
Warner Bros. went all in on star Tom Cruise and director Alejandro G.
Iñárritu by pouring about $250 million down the shitter into Digger, which
… Nolte: T...
1 hour ago
2 comments:
Chris, if you search bugmelaterdotblogspot for "sky's" you'll find the Can clip plus a few other treats...it's a post from 09/12/08. The Monkees clip is defunct and I haven't found a good replacement.
Talking of the masters of 70s rock scribedom, I came across a 70 minute audio interview with Nick Kent the other day. Though nearly 3 years old, the interview whets the appetite for Kent's autobiographical tome due for publication later this week.
http://www.thegeneralist.co.uk/blog/index.php?serendipity[action]=search&serendipity[searchTerm]=nick+kent
tf
Post a Comment