BLOG TO COMM'S OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (click here and read why!)
Now, admit that it's a much better choice than Guiliani!
J It Starts With a Birthstone - 200 Albums for 2026 # 84 Jake Xerxes Fusell
- The Old Beloved Path.
-
Jake Xerxes Fusell's *The Old Beloved Path*. A wonderful record to turn in
on on a Tuesday evening. An even better one to wake up to on Wednesday
mor...
3 hours ago
1 comment:
Please give Dr. Paul some credit, a stinking pile of shit or Hillary would be as equally poor choices as the slimy, fake-tough, two-faced Guiliani. As a registered Democrat, I will not be giving my vote to any candidate that pledges fealty to any war (Iraq/Iran) or Isreal. That means you Obama. I'll take Kucinich in the primaries and then probably have no one to vote for in the real one. If Ron Paul is there and Kucinich isn't, you better believe I will be crossing that aisle and voting whatever party he makes it in on. Pax, Phil
Post a Comment