ASSHOLE COMMENT OF THE YEAR
From Jay Hinman, aka I guess I took the bait (Eurythmics? Men Without Hats??? What is this cunt smoking anyway???)
Dave, thanks for the shout-out on The Hedonist Jive. It's going to ebb and flow like any blog depending on how busy I am, but I intend to digitize all my own fanzines plus those of others, and post 'em up there. If you have any early Pfudd back issues with the Eurythmics and Men Wthout Hats reviews, let me know and we'll get them out to the people.
rep>>> Audience - Audience (1969 uk, excellent prog psych rock, 2002
remaster)
-
Audience was formed in London in 1969 by singer/guitarist Howard Werth,
saxophonist Keith Gemmell, bassist Trevor Williams, and percussionist Tony
Conn...
8 hours ago
1 comment:
I'm pissed that I didn't win, you asshole!
Best wishes in the new year!
Post a Comment